f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Quiz


















What is this man doing? Is he:
(A) Ejecting from a fighter aircraft at Mach 1?
(B) Riding a motorcycle at 120 MPH?
(C) Goofing around with an electric leaf blower?
Personally, I'd pick (C).

5 Comments:

  • At 5:33 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Just eaten some Texas chili??

     
  • At 8:35 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    I have never eaten Texas chili but if that's the look on your face after have done it, I never will!

     
  • At 4:37 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    You have got too much time on your hands!!! Why don't you make your way to KS and do that work at my house? I'll make you my chili and your face will look nothing like that...

     
  • At 5:09 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Shalee - it doesn't take much time to be a doofus, I manage quite well with the time off I have.

    AM - I just had a thought. If Texas chili makes your face look like that, what do folks near you look like?

     
  • At 8:51 a.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Steve, You've seen the nightly news! You know what Texans look like!

    BTW, Texas chili has healing powers. The right recipie can clear up a sinus infection in no time.

    And finally, I'm honored to be included in the doofus club where as you know our goal is to see how much goofing off you can do in the least amount of time. It's a skill really.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home