f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Monday, May 22, 2006

U.S.S. Arizona


























It is hard to believe that a twin of the massive battleship U.S.S.Missouri is lying beneath these waves in Pearl Harbor. The white buoy in the photo marks the bow of the U.S.S. Arizona.
May they rest in peace.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    It is amazing to fathom that horrible day. I am so appreciative that so many people serve for our benefit, be it in a military capacity, on a protective force or as an hero saving lives.

    (That's a small thanks to you too, Steve.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home