f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Out running the storm

















If the bottom part of the photo is blurry, it's because I was driving fast. This was a wicked storm. I'm positive I saw Dorothy & Toto pass through one of those clouds.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:27 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    That is a gorgeous photo. Where was it taken?

     
  • At 4:30 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    So that's where they went... And I'm going to assume you were going away from the storm, not chasing it.

    I love the color contrast in this picture.

     
  • At 8:19 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Hey! Thanks for the comments. The photo was taken near Uxbrdige, a lovely community about 45 miles north of Lake Ontario.
    Shalee, you can bet I was running from this storm. I love "active" weather and have been in 2 hurricanes (one of them at sea for 3 days), but I like them best from the comfort of my house.

     
  • At 9:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice pic! Something exciting/scary about being near that kind of storm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home