f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, May 21, 2006

No photos - Just questions

It's 2:30 AM and I'm still awake. Still awake looking for answers. Answers to stupid questions.
If a turtle loses its shell, is it naked or homeless?
Why does an alarm go off - by going on?
If vampires have no reflection, how is their hair always so neat?
Do we shred cheese because it's a secret?
When a cow laughs does milk come out its nose?
Does the person who inventories sheep ever fall asleep on the job?
What happens if you're scared 1/2 to death - twice?

Just curious.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:24 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    And why do the put that one lone little hunk of fat in the can of pork and beans? Is that supposed to be appetizing?

     
  • At 10:43 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Exactly! And speaking of fat, how can a fat chance and a slim chance be the same thing?
    And another thing... if you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all of them but one, what do you call that?
    I can see another sleepless night coming.

     
  • At 12:55 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    And how can you be shameless while doing something shamefull? Huh?

     
  • At 1:14 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    and how can you make amends, but not an amend? Huh?

     
  • At 3:09 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    The two of you need to go to bed... Right now! Don't make me come up there (f-stop) and down there (AM)!

    Yeah, I'm just jealous that I didn't get in on it too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home