f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar


















Well, as you can see, the storm passed and all is well. Except that you will have that song stuck in your head for two days now.
Sorry about that.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to see the sun coming out. Now I gotta go put in the Annie movie for the kids!

     
  • At 10:57 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Great... thanks f-stop... as if I need more random songs floating in me 'ed.

     
  • At 11:04 a.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Sorry. I think that some songs are like "memories all alone in the moonlight" floating through my head. If you know how to get rid a song stuck in "autoplay" in your head, please let me know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home