f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Fstopsteve - Photojournalist




















I always have a camera with me and I came across this deserted house that was set ablaze just one day before the demolition permit was to be issued. What a coincidence!
Yes. I have an alibi in case you're wondering.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:30 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Looks like my house when a Toddler Tantrum meets PMS

     
  • At 3:06 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    One day we found out that the fire department was going to use an old about to be demolished house as practice. We took our then 3 year old daughter and watched the entire process. A great experience for us all. It really makes you appreciate the men and women who work to save our lives.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home