f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Instant Obedience


























This is a photograph of a 7 year old girl who, like her mother before her, does exactly what she is asked to do.
I wanted her to stand still so I could take a nice photograph. This is what I got. I'm blessed I tell you.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Isn't it supposed to get better when they get older? Oh, wait... I didn't listen as I got older either. Sheesh, I'm so in trouble.

    Do you have need of any charmers to join your clan and learn the art of charming? I can send them too you right away, if desired.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home