f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Friday, May 12, 2006

Charming, Simply Charming
















Yet another thing you didn't know about Canadians - we are the world's leading experts in training snakes.
The "Ontario Puff Snakes" although quite rare, are very well developed for training. Soft words and little puffs of air are all they require. This is similar to Vinyl Shark Wrassling except you stay drier. Even little children (with the correct coaching) can train the puff snakes to do almost anything.
There are some side effects though. If one of the snakes does bite you - you blow up but then so does the snake.
Available at Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire. Some assembly required. People with allergies to latex should not engage in training.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too funny! We've trained a few of those snakes ourselves but we're not to good at it yet!

     
  • At 11:44 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    That's why I talk someone else in big shoes and curly red hair to do my charming. A whole lot easier, however, my breath does get taken away every time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home