f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Strange Phenomenon


















I drove by the empty gas sation one night (if you saw the price of gas up here you'd know why it's empty) when I noticed some bright green lights above the station. Rather than think it was a reflection of the lights from the layers of lenses in my camera, I choose to believe the lights are coming from alien spacecraft travelling to Earth to see how stupid we really are to pay as much for this stuff as we do.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Ack! It's not just the US getting gouged! (Yes, we are being gouged when gasoline companies are reporting a 44% profit. Arrrg!)

    I'm going with that theory too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home