f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Where the rubber meets the road.

















Yep. I am so tired, I think I'll just sit down, turn on the radial and listen to Joan Bias ply me with some tunes from my homeland. You know, the one with only one Queen...Uniroyal? Yep. It's gonna be a Goodyear. (If you're a drag racing fan, you have to admit - this was slick.)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Me too Becca. I can't Bayer it.

    Anyhoo.....

    F-Stop, I love these "industrial B&W's". You should do a series of these and do a show.

     
  • At 8:49 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    f-stop,

    I will never tire from these puns. You go round and round, rotating your word plays, sparing no one. I love that you like to brake new records, making us laugh and roll our eyes with mirth. And I'm not skidding!

    Let me axle you a question, and don't pad the truth: Won't you be really sad if this part of you ever came to a screeching halt?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home