f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Friday, March 31, 2006

117 posts for me

I have posted 117 photos since the inception of my blog. I didn't know this until Shalee posted her count and then being the competitive type, I had to check mine. So, am I going to follow in her footsteps and post 100 (or 117) things about me that you didn't know? Nope.
It's not that I don't want you to know 117 or even 100 things about me, it's just that well.... I can't be bothered doing it. Why? Well, number 1 thing about me..I'm lazy.
Besides, I don't think I'm all that interesting.
So - the best thing to do is to go back and read Shalee's very funny blog. That lady is really funny.
Go make it a good day and look after each other.
Steve

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    117? Hmmm... If I do 5 a day, I could catch up with you pretty quickly... Good night nurse, what am I thinking. I can barely do my one.

    You win. (Being competitive myself, that galls me.)

    And for the record, I find you very interesting. Perhaps you could do a picture or two showing 117 things you like.

    And thank you for the compliment and for calling me a lady. (It is obvious that we haven't met in person yet or else you would have described me a bit more realistically.) It means the world to me, especially coming from a friend.

     
  • At 4:43 p.m., Blogger Mary said…

    Wow, I'm really enjoying your photographs. I came to your site because of Shalee's "virus". I'll have to stop by again! I loved the photo of your son under the water!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home