f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Monday, July 09, 2007

Trump, Gump or Tucker?

















While looking at this photo I was reminded of the old saying, "you can't see the tower? for the trees?".
Then I said to myself, "Self", I said ('cause that's what I call me when I'm alone) what is that expression?
Is it "Can't see the Forrest for the trees?" Then I thought, "Is it Tucker or Gump?". Then I thought "Tower for the trees?" - "Trump" rhymes with "Gump". What about the Trump Tower?
Then I said (and this applies to you as well) - "we have wasted enough time on this already."
Move on to something else, Please.
Thank you.
Today's blog is brought to you by the letter "S" and the number 301.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home