f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Monday, July 02, 2007

Photo Shocks Scientific World!

















This grainy, out-of-focus photograph is reportedly the first color photograph of the legendary Loch Ness Monster.
A bid from scientific journals for the photograph has not yet taken place, but the photographer, who has chosen to remain anonymous (even though we know it's F-stop Steve) expects a ferocious bidding war to begin any day.
If you would like to own this amazing piece of history - Call today! Operators are standing by. (One photograph per family - batteries not included)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I'll give you a buck for it, but I want you to deliver it in person...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home