f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Okay - I chickened out
















I know, I know. I said I was going to buy a Saturn Sky two-door roadster. I did take one out for a spin (several times) and it is a beautiful car, but it just is not practical for us. We can't take the kiddos with us, we can't go grocery shopping and it is hard (when as you're as old as I am) to get in and out.
So, I bought the Saturn Aura (North America's car of the year, ya know). It is beautiful.
We can go shopping, take the kiddos (they have wireless headphones and their own music in the back) and it is easy to get in and out.
Did I mention it has bucket seats, dual exhausts, a six speed paddle shifter and 260 horsepower? And the colour- Hi Yo, Silver!
I may be old, but I'm not that old!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 a.m., Blogger Becca said…

    I'm looking forward to driving it!!

     
  • At 7:32 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Wimp! But at least you're a practical one...

    And congrats on the new wheels. I suggest that your first family ride be to an ice cream shop...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home