f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Scotland's Bonnie Wee Heather




(Read with a Scots accent if you please - it makes the writing better)

Goood Day from Scotland! It's a fine day here as the soon is trying to peek it's wee eyes throo the cloods. The bonnie wee Heather is lovely shade of purple but you can't see it for this yellow stuff. Scotland's Bonnie Wee Heather (the tour guide on my left) said the name for this plant but I can't recall it.

We arrrrrre joost a few feet from the spot known as "Arthur's Seat" where legend has the Great King Arthur of Camelot fame sat and made some monumental decisions. Scotland's Bonnie Wee Heather (the tour guide on my left) said what they were but I can't recall them.

Oh, and they have a wee drink here called "single malt scotch". No bloody wonder I can't recall anything.

Now - away we ye!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:46 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Alright, alright... I'm awaying with me.

    Good night nurse, Steve. Did y'all decide to MOVE to the United Kingdom? Y'all have been there forever! (But I love the pictures!)

     
  • At 5:11 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    You may have to get used to European photos. I took a LOT!! when I was there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home