f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Well Doctor, the last thing I remember



















after putting the screwdriver in the light socket was a flash of light.
Then I guess I took a nap and only woke up when the tingling in my arm got worse.
Do I have any side effects, you ask?
My memory seems a little off.
My memory seems a litlle off.
Did I mention my memory seems a little off?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Wasn't your memory a little off before the incident? I can't remember...

    (Cool photo, Steve.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home