f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Photoshop skills


























I have been practicing my photoshop skills and this is the end result. I found this old photo of some kid in a box in the attic, scanned it and performed some digital magic on it.
I enlarged the ears, added big buck teeth and a brylcreem hair tonic lustre to the kid's head. Then I added some freckles to the little guy's nose and pasted on a flannel shirt to add some class.
Then, I realized that I didn't save my work so I posted a picture of me when I was eight.
Somehow it still came out the same. Go figger.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:33 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Now that is a classic!

    Are you sure you weren't a stand in for the Beave or Alfalfa?

     
  • At 4:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would be the fella I met long long time ago, but he had an attitude of some one to reckon with by then. Love the freckles, oh yeh. grew into the ears.

     
  • At 9:10 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Okay - If you think I look goofy, let's see what you guys looked like when you were eight years old.

     
  • At 2:13 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Ummm, I lost all of my photos in a tidal wave. Nevermind that I was landlocked...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home