f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tenacity


























tenacity n. determined, dogged, persistent, pertinacious, resolute, singleminded, steadfast, unswerving.
I left the garden lights out in the fall and did not expect this result. These two little solar-powered lights were covered with snow, frozen into the ground and still they continue to shine in the night. There is a lesson here for us humans. Suck it up. Hang on. Never give up.
Hang in there lights! Spring is less than fifty days away!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a comforting pic. I love it. PS: would look great along side pictures of barns and fences, hint hint. I'm soon to have a gallery of your original works of art.

     
  • At 10:57 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine..."

    Love the picture AND the post, f-stop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home