f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The rabbit vs beaver conflict




















At first glance, it looks okay but I think I may have used too much whitener.
Either that or I am auditioning to be the new Canadian beaver mascot.
Either that that or Elmer Fudd is hunting for me and being vewy vewy quiet.
Either that or I have too many Altoids in my mouth at one time.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas to you and Sweetie, you funny Canadian goofball! (just so you know, that is an endearment in the south)_

    I hope the coming year brings you and your family, healthy and all things wonderful.

     
  • At 4:23 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Thank You very much. You and Shalee have come to mean very much to us and we wish you a world of peace, health and happiness, both now and in the new year. Have a Very Merry Christmas.

     
  • At 10:11 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are a mess! (Another endearment used in the South - at least I hope so because my elders said it to me all the time.)

    Happy New Year to my favorite older brother on the net. I feel the same about you and Sweetie and someday - yes a REAL someday - I fully expect to have our family reunion for the first time.

    May God bless you all richly on this day before your anniversary. I think you should give her some jewelry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home