f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thanks a lot, Pal!


















I hate when someone just barges in front of your lens when you're taking a photograph. This big lug must have seen me. I would have said something to him but he just lumbered off without stopping. I registered my disgust in the usual Canadian way, I gave him "the look". He knew what it meant. If it happens again I'm writing a letter to the editor.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:13 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I am sitting here chuckling, f-stop. I just love your point of view (and your sense of humor too!)

     
  • At 4:29 p.m., Blogger Susanne said…

    Too funny! I think he ran in front of one of our pictures too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home