f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ghost Writing




















I love old buildings with the remnants of advertising signs still partly visible. I'm not sure what this one says, but I can make out the first part and whatever the product is, "children cry" for it.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:29 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Cheetoes. Children cry for Cheetoes. And I do too sometimes.

     
  • At 12:09 p.m., Blogger Susanne said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oops! so that's how you delete a comment! :D

    You'd love all the old buildings in the mining towns in the Crowsnest Pass area in AB!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home