f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Once again, I reveal the truth to you.


























Most people think that potholes are created when water seeps through a crack in the pavement and freezes during cold weather. After this happens, cars run over the spot that has frozen and break the asphalt even more creating bigger cracks and hence, bigger potholes as the process continues.
They are wrong. During the day (and probably at night although I don't have any evidence to support it) Dahl sheep come and chew holes in the road as proved by my actual photograph. Oh sure, there are some who say that the sheep are just licking the salt from the road, but come on - who are you gonna believe? Total strangers or someone (fstop Steve) who proved that Santa exits.
I thought so.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:23 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Oh my goodness! I knew there had to be a real reason for those holes. I think the "potholes are created when water seeps through a crack in the pavement and freezes during cold weather" is just a conspiracy theory.

    Thank you for sharing your wisdom yet again, good friend.

     
  • At 6:32 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Thank you. Now it's you and me and only 6 billion more people to win over.
    I have more secrets to share so don't tell anybody.

     
  • At 10:06 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Great... I just tagged you at my blog and now others are going to come and know your secrets too.

    Well, at least it's a way to reach 10 other people... maybe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home