f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cornfield sunrise






















The elephant walked away before I could check the height of the corn but I sang a refrain of "OKLAHOMA" anyway. The reaction from the crows indicated the origin of the word "scarecrow".

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Too funny, f-stop! I've got some rabbits that I need you to use your singing techniques. Do you think it would work on them?

     
  • At 1:48 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Sure. I will send you a recording of my singing and you can deal with the SPCA when they come knocking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home