f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Monday, March 05, 2007

Things are not what they seem


I made a photograph of what I thought was a nicely lighted industrial chimney. The chimney has several coloured spotlights that change and the colours range from blue to a royal purple.
It wasn't until I up-loaded the photo into the computer that I noticed the three aliens looking down at me. Look closely at the photo and you will see two of them crouching down behind the railing and the third one boldly glaring at me with his red burning eyes.
My wife says they are merely aircraft warning lights so I know they've already gotten to her.
I'm writing this as she is at a secret meeting with them so I have to type fast.
Don't let her know that I've told you and remember.....keep watching the skies!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    You don't happen to be holed up in a closed-for-the-winter resort with your family, do you f-stop? I'm thinking you've been in this winter too long...

    I'm off to join Sweetie in her not so secret meeting. It's at Starbucks around the corner in case you need to spy on us... er, I mean, investigate. That's where all the aliens hang out...

     
  • At 8:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm watchin, nothing but blue skies do I see.

    I knew that Sweetie had to be too good to be true, or is it you that we have to watch out for????????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home