f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, July 02, 2006

NIGHT LIGHTS





















July 1st is Canada's birthday. We're 139 if you must know. Sweetie and I were outside watching the fireworks and in between shots, I took my 2 million candlepower spotlight (I may be afraid of the dark, I'm not sure) and lit up my front yard. It came out kinda cool and the only problem I encountered was the wind blowing our French Lilac tree around. We didn't mind though as the entire neighbourhood smelled like lilacs all night long.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Happy B-day Canada!

     
  • At 10:47 a.m., Blogger Susanne said…

    The smell of lilacs to add to the celebration. How nice! Hope you didn't have a million mosquitoes like here in southern AB!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home