f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Monday, May 01, 2006

All together now

























Take 1 really cool little dog (Otis) - add all of the stuffed white toys your daughters own - put them together with some doofus and his camera and what do you get?
All together now.....aaawwwwwww!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Yep... Awwwww about sums it up.

    Ummm, f-stop- I have a couple of kids you can try that with in KS if you ever feel the need to get another Awww.... just a suggestion. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home