f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A recent conversation with Jake


























Jake: "Poppa, will you do me a favour?"
Me: "Sure Buddy, anything for you."
Jake: "Will you please buy a bigger TV?"

Boy - do I indulge this kid or What?!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please post the pic of the bigger tv as soon as you go out & get it!! :D

     
  • At 5:04 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Okay Susanne, It's posted.

     
  • At 5:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! What a grandpa! That is a big tv but if you're anything like my hubby there was a tiny bit of you really glad your grandson had got you on this one, wasn't there?! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home