f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Friday, April 28, 2006

Meanwhile, inside the aquarium....


















In Honolulu, there is a store with a 3 story aquarium and you get to walk through it and look at the fishes.
I love fishes 'cause they 're so delicious.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where in Honolulu is this?

     
  • At 12:32 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Ummm, Super Steve, you are not supposed to eat them... Just look at them!

     
  • At 2:48 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Very cool. Sean would love it. I would love it. If you ever get to Dallas, go the Dallas World Aquarium which has a 3-story indoor rain forest. Not on this scale of cool, but cool for Dallas.

     
  • At 4:52 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Actually, it's in Wakiki, on the corner of Kalalaua Ave and Lewers Street.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home