f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I realized what I was


























I thought that I was dry, flat, humdrum, dreary, monotonus, mundane, stodgy, soporific. and tedious. But then I realized... I was just "board"....of the surf. Surf-board. Get it?
I was in Ottawa for the past 2 days helping them run the government. Okay, okay. I was on a course. But the first part sounded better.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Oh f-stop, I wood love to take this moment to say flat-out that I love the wave your mind thinks. Your humourous posts always tide me over during the day. Sea, you really are missed when you're gone. And I'm not waxing falsities on you.

    And I'd have picked the first part too. I would have to have to start calling you SUPER STEVE everytime we "talk". (And I'm glad you're back.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home