f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Monday, April 24, 2006

What I don't know about totem poles.....




















is enough to sink the continent of Australia. However, a lack of knowledge has never stopped me from commenting before. This is a rendition of a killer whale (or Orca) eating something. It is at the University of British Columbia Museum of Anthropology in Vancouver.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    You are killing me. I now have a monitor to clean thank you very much... "However, a lack of knowledge has never stopped me from commenting before." Sounds like something I would say... Kind of like when I say "I'll help all that I can, and what I don't know, I'll make up as I go along."

    Perhaps it is too late and I should turn the computer off and look at it tomorrow, but I can't see the whale in the picture. Wait, I see the teeth, so at least I know where the head is. I'll look again tomorrow to see if my brain will work better then.

     
  • At 3:10 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    See, all it took was a little sleep (emphasis on little). I see it now. Whew.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home