f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Thunder and Lightning































We had an amazing thunderstorm last night. The bottom photo was so washed out by the lightning I had to darken it. The flash was so bright....(Okay, how bright was it?) that it knocked out the sensors on the streetlights. That is to say, the streetlights thought it was daylight and turned off. Cool storm. Oh, and Happy Birthday, Becca!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    That is so cool!!

    Man you put my puny little lightning pic to shame...

    Oh and happy b-day to you Becca!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home