f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Somedays it just works out right


Every once in a while it just turns out right.
You are in the right spot, at the right time, with the right camera.
The subject is right, the lighting is right, the exposure is right.
The background is right, the timing is right and the photograph comes out - well, right.
Am I right?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    You are so right.

    Gorgeous picture!

     
  • At 2:50 p.m., Blogger Kelley said…

    Ansel Adams said that sometimes he happened to show up at a location when God wanted a picture taken.
    Looks like you can say the same!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home