f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rosslyn Chapel - Not starring Tom Hanks

























This photograph is of the ceiling of Rosslyn Chapel (Yes, that Rosslyn Chapel) in Rosslyn, Scotland. Strange things happened here. Money that was safely ensconced in my pocket simply disappeared without a trace. I heard voices ("Don't touch that, Sir"), I saw things (other people) and had a great time. But the weirdest thing was that I shot this in colour and it was orange in the light.
Oh, that and the 3 knights Templar that walked through the wall in the crypt. With the Grail, but that's another story for another time.
Hoot mon. See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home