f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's my friend's fault


















I have this friend (I've never even met her but she IS my friend) and I don't want to say her name but she lives someplace where Dorothy & Toto came from (you remember the Wizard of Oz?).
I posted a photo the other day of a glass full of water (I'm an eternal optimist). She suggested I exchange the water for wine (which I did) but she never said how much wine to use and so I just kept filling the glass when it got empty until I ran out of wine.
Look what happened to the wine glass. It's all her fault. If she is going to give me direction (and she knows I always do as I'm told) then she has to set limits. So, it's not my fault.
I am broken up about the whole thing. Really, I mean - I am fractured; shattered in fact.
On the other hand, maybe it is my fault and I don't remember - I was smashed at the time.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    For goodness sake, man. Can't you hold your liquor? You can't blame your wrecked condition on me. Like shards from the wine glass, these are the days of your life...

    You really cracked me up, though! I busted out in laughter as soon as I saw this one...

    And I'm glad that I'm still your friend after the drinking fact. It's great to know that you follow all directions, too. Now grab Sweetie and get down here for a vacation!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home