f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm a Movie Star!!





















There it is, as plain as day - my name - on a movie poster. Whoda thunk it? There is one small problem. I don't know which one is Steve Rowland. I'm taking a guess on the second guy on the right. Why? Because that's what I think a movie star named Steve Rowland should look like.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, Steve Rowland is the guy in the lower left. The actress he is bent over is Sweetie.

     
  • At 3:00 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Oh AM! You took my smart remark.

    Well, our minds must run in the same gutter.

     
  • At 9:32 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Well shucks, Pardners. I just don't see where your minds are at with comments like "in the gutter" and such.
    From a Canuck standpoint, all's I see is a feller that is about whup his sweetie about off'n her feet as he yells to the whole entire world that he loves her. I mean, I think that's as plain from the look on his his face as well...the look on his face. Either that or he has had a big bowl of Texas chili and he's a-trying to save her from future ruminations and such (or whatever).
    He is a studly lookin' feller though, ain't he? ('specially with them boots and all)

     
  • At 9:47 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Sorry. I got carried away with the cowboy talk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home