f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The newest Canadian Game

















This game was recently invented and has (so far) only been played once. The object of the game is similar to hockey and hide-and-seek, and is played on a frozen pond covered with trees. Players are free to use slap-shots anytime, and there is no need to worry about breakaways and lost time skating up and down those long pesky wide-open ice rinks. Goalies are not really needed since no one has come close to scoring anyway. Paramedics and trauma teams are handy - if kept close by. The really tough players however, play only on moonless winter nights because lights are for sissies.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Sounds a lot like something Calvin and Hobbes would play... Some really weird version of Calvinball with a puck.

    So just who was involved in this one game? And did you need the paramedic or did you just treat yourself for your injuries? And lastly, can I play too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home