f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today is all about me





















This is my Mom's favourite photo of me. It shows me receiving my second award of the Governor-General's Emergency Medical Services Exemplary Service Medal for 30 years service from Major General Richard Rohmer, Canada's most decorated soldier and Honourary Chief of Toronto's EMS service.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:48 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Saving lives for 30 years -- what some people won't do for attention.

     
  • At 6:00 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    If no-one pays enough attention to me, I will turn on the lights and siren just to make sure they notice me!

     
  • At 11:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Bday! Hope you had a "snappy" day. And many more!

     
  • At 2:56 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Just love a man in uniform...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home