f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, March 19, 2006

SUPRISE! It's me!
























Well, now you know what I look like. Kinda wrecks the image you had made up, doesn't it?
This is my sweetie and me ballooning. Happy Birthday to me.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:44 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    What a great looking couple! Happy Birthday to you F-Stop - may you enjoy many more years of clicking (or snapping or whatever sound your camera makes).

     
  • At 2:55 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    So that's the man behind the camera... (It make me think of the wizard behind the green curtain for some reason...)

    Happy Birthday f-stop!

     
  • At 8:43 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    I know it's a disappointment, but really, how many George Clooney's are there for real anyway?

     
  • At 4:40 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I'll take a good heart over a handsome face anyday.

    Wait. I didn't mean it that way.

    Ummm, You are one lucky man to possess both. Besides, I bet you would be a lot more interesting in real life than that George Hooey guy.

    When we make our way northward, the first round is on me f-stop!

     
  • At 10:04 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    You are both very kind. Tell you what - when (not if) you come to Canada, the first round is on me.

     
  • At 5:20 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    You're on! How long does it take to drive to Canada from Kansas? I'll get working on the driving route soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home