f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, March 16, 2006

And now for something completely different...



















The West Coast of Canada. Vancouver, B.C. This is Canada Place. The "sails" are a tribute to the days of yore with wooden ships and iron men.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the greyness and rainy dayness of this pic & the last one.

     
  • At 4:25 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    What a beautiful building! f-stop you have a wonderful eye for capturing interesting structural designs.

     
  • At 4:35 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    I bet you don't take sugar in your coffee, you're so sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home