f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Boy in pool with ripples
















Here is Jake back in the pool after dunking his Mother. You'll note that Jake does not appear to be 20 years old, so his doting-spoil-the-little-beggars-at-all-cost Grandfather must have interceded on his behalf. The colour of the water and the ripples make for an interesting visual.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 a.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Hey Shalee - does this remind you of Calvin doing his deadly shark impression?

     
  • At 5:19 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Yes it does! Next thing you know, there will be a massive tsunami crashing up onto the pool's sides. Your daughter must have her hands full... with her son and you! (What a great grandpa you are!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home