f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, June 09, 2007

OOPS, America Your Top Fell Down



It`s hard to believe but this building was designed and constructed during the Victorian era. I always thought they were more prudish than this.
If you look closely at her face and the top moulding you can see the damage caused by the coal smoke used to heat the homes in London. They tried to sandblast and steam clean some of the buildings but found they were doing more damage than the smoke did.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girls Gone Wild - the early days.

     
  • At 12:30 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Ha ha ha! Some men can't keep their pants zipped; some women can't keep their tops on. Seems this has been an age old proble...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home