f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, November 04, 2006

White Fuzzy Stuff
























I am always amazed at the complexity of Mother Nature. When the variety of her elements runs from the Rocky Mountains to the soft unbelievably delicate white fuzzy things as posted in the photo, it makes me realize that we don't own this planet, we are just borrowing it for a while. I hope that we will soon wake up to the fact that we are lousy tenants.
To do your part, clean up your part.
To paraphrase a friend of mine - it's not easy being green, but it is beneficial.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Yep. I couldn't agree more. If I were God, I'd evict us on the grounds of... well just the grounds.

    (This reminds me that it is probably time for my kids to grab some sacks again and for us to go on a nice, cleansing walk in the neighborhood.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home