f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where have I been?

It seems I am the only person on earth with a diagnosis of midas-ocularis. This is a strange phenomenon in which the afflicted person's eyes take on a golden hue, bulge sightly from their orbits and which decreases the visilibilty of said victim.
I have not been able to take many photos since I came down with this.......
I can't go on with this farce. The "eyes" are actually the containers from a Toffifee box cut to fit my stupid head.
I did this with the grandkids last Hallow'een and told them I was really an alien.
Sometimes - I think they have doubts about me.
Have a nice day......and keep watching the skies!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Has Sweetie been communicating with "Them" again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home