f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Friday, October 05, 2007

Sorry to bug you

























Here is a photograph of a butterfly catching some rays at the Niagara Falls Butterfly Conservatory.
How they can teach these things to play music is beyond me.
But I did hear one that sounded like he had a kazoo.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:19 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I love the softening effect you gave to it.

     
  • At 4:40 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    Sorry to bug you...but the photograph I posted is exactly as I saw it. Honest, I did nothing to it.

     
  • At 9:25 p.m., Blogger Becca said…

    Beautiful Dad, great lighting!!

     
  • At 11:05 a.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Excellent photo. And just for the record, I think it's artistically legitimate to fuss with a photo - softening, sharpening, brightening.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home