f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am not a Nerd!


















Okay. So maybe I did score higher than Shalee on the nerd test, but I only got a 15! Besides, this is my car. Do nerds drive really cool cars like this? No!
And even if they did, their licence plates would not read "ITTS ME". Like mine does.
Fstop, you're sooooo cooool.
Yea Baby.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:15 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I never called you a nerd!

    But nerds could drive cars like that because they have the money to do so with the better paying jobs...

    But they never would have thought of that tag.

    So you are Mr. Joe Cool. Yeah Baby.

     
  • At 4:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please! Mr. Joe Cool, I hate to burst your testosterone bubble but you are Mr. Kind and Considerate. (whether you want to admit it or notAdmiral Sir)

     
  • At 10:46 p.m., Blogger Susanne said…

    Never seen a PT Cruiser quite like that!

     
  • At 1:06 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Does that co worker work under you? I think someone is looking for a raise... (brown-noser!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home