f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Blatant Advertisement for Vancouver 2010
























Now that the Turin Olympics are over, it's time to set our sights on the next location. This photo was taken from the ski chalet at Grouse Mountain high above beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    The first thing we'll need to work on is the name. How could something with such a beautiful view be called "Grouse" -- According to Webester, a fat brown bird or to complain? I'll think about it and forward my suggestions to the Vancouver Olympic committee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home