f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pardon my French

















This is a photo of my Sweetie. She is complimenting me on my photographic skills and my ability to compose a photographic scene, select the proper f-stop (get the connection?), and the correct apeture for a properly lit and balanced photograph which takes into account, the foreground, midground and background.
Unfortunately, due to the high wind and the resonance from the chateau to my left, it may have come across to the people standing behind me as, "Just take the stupid picture, I'm freezing!" Which may have explained their impolite laughter.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home