f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Monday, February 20, 2006

Would you wear this to a wedding?


















We stopped in a little boutique (see, I can speak French) in Quebec City and I noticed the really cool colours in this sweater. Then, I said to myself, where would I wear it? I couldn't think of anyplace, so I didn't buy it. I will always remember it with a certain fondness and will always recall that if I bought it, for one brief, shining moment, I could have been a standout. Well, if nothing else, you could have seen me coming. Or going. Or whatever.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think this would look wonderful with a Hawaiian shirt and a Sombraro!

     
  • At 1:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This reminds me of a Cosby sweater!

     
  • At 2:39 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Yes, the 80s came to mind when I saw it too. Definitely a Bill Cosby sweater. But, I do love all those screaming happy colors. Especially on a cold, damp, gray day like today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home