f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The street of broken backs
























I have a background in EMS so maybe it's my jaundiced eye that sees more than a picturesque street scene in this photo. I see potential for a slip, a fall, and me lying on my back on a snow covered-sidewalk, in the freezing cold, in another province, (where I am anything but fluent in the local language,) trying to explain my out-of-province health coverage to two paramedics who really don't want to carry my sorry butt to the hospital in the first place.
That rationale is why there is no photo from the top of the hill looking down.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I don't have the EMS background and I still think, "Good thinking."

     
  • At 10:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smart thinking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home