f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tracy Arm, Alaska
























One of the most (if not the most) astounding places in the entire state of Alaska. Walls rising over a thousand feet on either side of the arm, clouds drifting past like spectres. Only the sound of the ship and the waterfalls. Nature's catherdral. This photograph does not do it justice.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Now that makes me want to visit Alaska. Even if it is stinking cold there and I would only get to eat fish!

    Believe you me, what I just said was a compliment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home